Piper Jane Bowden
One week ago we were anxiously awaiting your arrival. Now we're slowly but surely getting to know the newest member of our family. So far we've learned:
- You love to be swaddled, and have taught your daddy how to get your arms secured tightly so you can't escape.
- You hate being naked, or cold, or naked and cold.
- You love to sleep, happily snoozing through the day (in fact I think we only see your eyes about twenty minutes a day).
- You hate baths. (see: naked, cold.)
- You love to eat. In the rare moments you aren't sleeping, you want to be eating (can't say that I blame you).
- You hate to be kept waiting- when you're hungry, you're hungry now. You'll give a small warning by smacking your lips and turning your head side to side looking for food...but if we don't heed that, it's cry time. Big time.
- You love to pee on your grandma whenever she changes your diapers. (we secretly think it's pretty funny, but you should probably stop before she starts to think you don't like her.)
You are a girl with a thousand faces, a total snugglebug, a poop machine, a calm soul with a passionate streak. You are our sweet Piper Jane.
We may have only known you a week...but we're in love forever.